Yesterday I finished up this pink and black patchwork bag.
This one is another medium size made using the Grocery Bag pattern.
So far, I've only made these patchwork ones in the medium size. Maybe I'll make some in the small sometime, but I'm not sure I'll ever make the large one in patchwork. I can't really say why particularly, other than I'm just not interested.
If you want to make one of these yourself, go to this blog post to read about how I make these in patchwork.
This finished bag is available in my etsy shop here.
- Black dot and crosshatch: something from Timeless Treasures
- Small pink and red roses: Ava from Michael Miller
- Larger rose print: Sweet Garden from Fabric-Quilt
- Pink polka dots: Robert Kaufman Pimatex Basics & Dottie from Moda
- Black and white stripe: something from Quilting Treasures
- Black and grey polka dot: something from Lakehouse Dry Goods
- Green polka dots: Amy Butler Full Moon Dots in Lime
The reverse side is black ticking from James Thompson. I purchased mine at Fabric Depot in the store and I bought the rest of the bolt, but you could always contact them to see if they have more.
The black stripes in this fabric are more of a charcoal than a saturated black, and while I kind of wish they were more black I do like this fabric because it is a nice utility weight and it washes well.