I'm working on two different modifications using my skirt pattern. They are both still WIP, but I wanted to show you this sweet pocket I made while working on the first one.
I made my changes to the skirt pattern and then wanted to make a quick muslin in this grey twill. Then it was working out so nicely, I decided to just continue on an make a finished skirt. But the so very plain fabric really needed something to brighten it up. A pretty pocket seemed like the ticket!
The stitching for this pocket is Sulky 30 wt cotton topstitching thread.
Anyway, I'll be back with more about the skirt later.