_ _ _ _ _
For this one I made an attempt to match the colors using the floral piece in the center as my guide.
Matching the colors added a lot of digging through the scrap bin time, but it was an interesting exercise in pairing fabric.
It seemed like it would be simple to just find a fabric in those main colors, but what I discovered was most of my prints would have that particular color plus a bunch of other colors. So I ended up sticking with mostly dots and stripes.
This one not quite as large as the others. Even though I matched the colors, cutting and stitching the scraps together is still improvisational, so this one just ended up smaller.
I also made some binding:
The fabric is Railroad Denim from Robert Kaufman.