I just got a new Superboard and wanted to share my love for this cardboard cutting surface.
The Superboard is great because you can make a bed or table into a cutting surface, and then you can fold it up and stash it away when you're done. I consider it a sewing room staple.
Here are some highlights:
- The entire perimeter displays measurements. It really useful when cutting out long straight pieces for straps, or measuring off yardage.
- A metric equivalency chart is included.
- It is made of Kraft board and will last for years. My old one is a bit banged up on the corners, but I've had it for about 10 years. I will continue to use it, but wanted to have a fresh one.
- There are bias guidelines, scallop & circle patterns.
- It folds up neatly for storage and can be tucked into small spaces to keep it out of the way.